I'm jealous of his female friend?

I'm not the type that worries because I know it doesn't get you anywhere but when it comes to the guy I'm dating, he has a close female friend. They spend a lot of time together, take pictures together and she seems to always make him so happy which is good of course but I can't help feeling jealous. I actually like her she is nice to me but they spend so much time together and have lunch together, I get jealous.. If what me and this guy have can move forward I feel like I need to stop feelings jealous. She has admitted to be once that she had a crush on him when he was younger. I've been there when she sits and talks about the guys she likes in front of him so I shouldn't worry but I am, she is smart, funny and successful.

What Guys Said 1

• I have lots of female friend and my girlfriend has lot's of male friends as far as I know we're both okay with it we all hang together have days out etc .
    it seems to make and we can't really say you can't have that or this friend especially the friends we had before we met or know about each other.

What Girls Said 0