Girls, if you have a crush on someone else, what are the chances that an amazing date with a guy can still Impact you? How much of an impact?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I was still crushing on a guy who I figured out didn't quite like me the same way... he was interested in a friends with benefits thing, which I never agreed to. I started dating around again and met my current boyfriend. Within a week I had "forgotten" the first guy. Next thing I know, we're five months in and I couldn't be happier.

The first guy has been blowing up my phone for a couple of months now but I can barely remember why I was so heartbroken over him to start with. No way will I give up my current boyfriend to go back, never gonna happen :)

What Girls Said 8

• If a guy who I wasn't previously interested in took me out and it was amazing, it would change everything. Real experiences on dates has way more value than petty crushes!

• 65% Possibility, depends on how much I like the other guy, and how much better the guy on the date is.

• It would have a lot of impact because if the date went good you might reconsider you're feelings for that person

• I guess that is depending on the kind of girl.. for me it would not have any impact... but im the type of girl that has a huge friendzone around her with lava borders and such :( ( I hardly ever like someone xD)

• I think there is a big possibility. Women fall in love with love lemme tell you that. If you are in love and cute and caring towards her and you guys like each others company i say the other guy will be forgotten soon.

• Just the same.

• Well I have to be attracted to you. I have a crush on a guy right now. Another guy keeps harassing me to go on a date with Jim even though I specifically told him who I likeaand that I wouldn't date this guy. He says "oh I know its just as friends" then I would say okay let's brig some others friends of ours and he says no just us and he will pay. He is too pushy and I didn't even like him in the first place. I also know he likes me because all of my friends tell me how he says he likes me in innapropriate ways. Being on a date with him would not make me like him more.

However, if I was on the edge of liking him and the date went amazing I could reconsider my feelings and maybe be attracted.

If a friend asked me on a date and it went amazing then maybe I would start to like him, but not to the extent of my crush I have had on the other guy for two years.

It all depends where I am with a guy before the date.

• If it means I'll have multiple crushes, okay then.

• So, you're saying a guy might still have a chance then?

• Yeah!