Girls, Does height really play a big factor?

Lets say you meet a guy that has a great body etc great personality but he lacked height lets say about 5ft,5 will you still see a future?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• To an extent yes. I REALLY like this guy who is 5'10 and sweet and beautiful. I also have had small crushes on guys my height (5'0) or even people who are giants compared to me (6'4) In the end, I know 6 feet tall is a little scary for me haha. I am SO happy my crush isn't 6 feet tall. I just find too tall is too scary. I don't shut someone down if they are 5'0 because I am not one to discriminate over height. The only thing is, the one person that I have liked for two years straight is tallish. I don't like him specifically for his height, but I think that is a factor on his attractiveness. It isn't the biggest factor though, as long as the person isn't well over a foot taller than me than I am good.

What Girls Said 15

• Height matters for me; but that's only because I'm six foot one. My current boyfriend is an inch or two shorter than I am and I'm not bothered at all by it. As long as he doesn't mind I don't care. In fact I've only dated one guy taller than me. He's height can be an attractive quality, but many very tall men are lanky and disproportionate. And in the end what you wind up falling in love with is the person's inner self and inner beauty.

• Bad experience with dating a shorter guy. He actually forbade me from wearing heels. "YOU'RE 5'9" WHY DO YOU NEED TO WEAR HEELS?" Um, because I like them? Bitch, please. Deal with your insecurities on your own time.

• Geat personality, a good human being. If we clicked the moment we just start talking and if we have many things in common... Then I would definitely date him!

• Yes of course I would if he has all those qualities, plus 5'5 is on inch shorter than me ain't that big a difference.

• no, only if I was that height or shorter. I'm not the skinniest person either, so I think I'd look odd with a shorter man, I'd feel very masculine. (I'm 5'7)

• Not really. I'd prefer a guy who's a bit taller than me, but not too tall. It wouldn't bother me much if I really liked him though. I've dated a short guy before.

• I have dated many attractive men who weren't the tallest. I honestly didn't mind as long as they were somewhat taller than me. For me, personally, I just prefer tall guys. As a petite woman, something about having a man thats bigger and taller than makes me feel protected. That's just my personal preference, but it has never stopped me from pursing guys that weren't as tall. It really is all about personality. Just be you and you will find the right gal :)

• I would date a guy shorter than me with all those qualities! I am 5'9 and I have dated guys shorter than me.. I don't think height should be that big of a deal but people really care about it! if you are an awesome person then you should be fine and if a girl doesn't like you because of your height, she's shallow and you shouldn't want to sate someone like that anyways

• height only matters to those who are shallow
    If they dont like you because of your height, you're better off without them

• I'm 5"3 so nope. And I don't think height should matter too much. :)

• Since Im 5'6, no. I need someone taller than me.

• It's nice if a guy is tall but it's not really important

• if he's funny and we have good chemistry height is the last thing im worried about

• Not really as long is ge is about the same size as me

• Honestly, I just want him to be at least as tall as me.