What to do with ex girlfriend problems?

I met my boyfriend online we went on a blind date and fell in love honestly. Shortly after I found out that about 4 months before he met me he broke up with his 1 year girlfriend because he felt they were more ment to be friends. This isn't some silly high school break up. Its two 25 year olds. I mean it felt a little early for him to be dating again, however he said he made an online account didn't expect anything to happen and met me and he had been kinda falling out of his relationship for a month or more. He does what he wants with his life and doesn't let anyone phase him. Well when we made if facebook official, his ex girlfriend like bff wrote something about how my boyfriend is a jerk etc. We just deleted it and kept blissfully dating. His friends had become freinds with the ex and 1-2 told my boyfriend that they thought it was too fast. Then she kept texting and calling about her having some of his stuff. I told him call her set it up and get it no biggie. He called but she didn't answer when she called back I was right next to him, i could hear the whole thing. She was still madly in love with him, it was so obvious it hurt to listen to it. I felt her pain but i we had been dating for 3 months at that point. Every once in a while she comes up in conversation and etc. Which drives me crazy. One day using my mobile fb app I accidently hit the add button next to her name. Its a long story but the app is really easy to do it on, i have done this to like 3 people on accident. I freaked out I called my boyfriend and told him. I was so mad at myself. Although I canceled the request she still got the notification. She texted my boyfriend and was like why did she do this. He was like I don't know and idc. The most recent incident was i made a love collage mushy and goofy of me and my boyfriend and she tagged herself in it and sent a tag request to me. Me and my boyfriend have been dating almost a year now! I message her fb right away i am very nice I say you seem nice, my boyfriend thinks your nice, i am sure this isn't easy, however its been over a year now, i dont like girl drama etc. she read it and never responded at least yet. why did she tag herself in our photo? WHat is her motive? why is this still going on?

What Guys Said 1

• didn't u x-plain to her u added her by mistake?
    if she's usin similar app, she'd understand then i believe... anyway it'd b better 2 tell her bluntly dat she shouldn't mess wid u or him, since u've been together for more than a year...

What Girls Said 2

• For future reference, the general rule of thumb is this: Never get romantically involved or solidify an attachment with someone who is recently out of a relationship because by nature of the heart, you will become a rebound. You will effortlessly, unintentionally become a physical, emotional, mental, and sexual distraction from their heartache. That creates all types of issues in the future. ESPECIALLY if their ex is still in the picture and they are encouraging their ex to have any sort of active platform in their life.

Simply put, she is clearly not over her ex boyfriend. It's pretty obvious that she's spending a significant amount of time, energy, and effort practically STALKING his life without her and prying into his new relationship. Furthermore, it's completely tactless, inappropriate, and unacceptable for him to be allowing this to continue. He should have deleted and blocked her inappropriate ass from the moment she or her friend made a comment on FB trying to sway you away from him. It is shady as hell that he has not ACTED LIKE A 25+ YEAR OLD MAN and taken the steps to PREVENT this HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA from ensuing.
    Tell him that he needs to delete and block her from everywhere so that you guys can have a peaceful relationship. There's no reason for him to be keeping her nosey ass around.

• I know her pain. She's obviously trying to get attention, so that your boyfriend can notice her. If I were you I wouldn't take anything by it. I would ignore it for starters and be happy that YOU have him. You did the right thing by messaging her, and because she didn't reply it just shows how jelous she is and she planned for you too message her. I wouldn't take any notice of her sooner or later she will get bored. Good luck! :)