Should I delete him off of snapchat?

I was seeing this guy for a couple of months last summer, And he just kind of ghosted me its been 7 months since we have actually texted. However, He is still on my snapchat and looks at all my stories I post I kind of want to delete him in hopes this sparks intrest in him wanting to text me again.

7 months ago, I was the last one to text him because I didn't hear from him and the convo was very general and he never texted me again after that.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because it's kind of game playing, and men don't respond to that very well at all. A lot of men don't read in to our actions, even when we drop hints of what we want, much less drop hints of what we think we don't want. He'll think completely the opposite of what you hoped for because, well, you're acting the opposite of what you want him to do. Men want a straight forward approach so there's no confusion. If you delete him, he'll think it's officially over between you two. If you just ask him to talk to you, then he'll know exactly what you're wanting: To talk. From there, let him know you miss the attention he used to give you to make it clear again that you're interested. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 5

• that will freak him out I mean are you even sure the guy is interested in you? Because he probably looks through other girls stories too yah know?
    What's wrong with texting him? Don't make it into a game of like cat and mouse though, because its cute in the beginning but eventually it gets really annoying

• If you want him to text you again deleting him off snapchat won't help. He'll probably just forget about you if you do that.

Text him of you want him to text you.

• No, if he has been ghosting you for 7 months he is not serious guy

• I would take it as a sign you didn't want anything to do with me anymore. If you want him to text you then text him, don't play these games.

• Delete him if you want but know that he won't text you back because of this. That's so lame.

What Girls Said 2

• Yup. No need to keep him around and give him a pass to be nosey and selectively invite himself into your life without actually being genuine about wanting to have you around.
    Don't ever wait around for a man to treat you like a gem.

• Delete him and move on. If he ghosted you in the first place he's not going to notice you deleted him and if he does he won't care enough to pursue you. Don't waste your efforts on guys like that, they never change