Girls, where can I meet single women post college?

So I'm a recent college grad, I work as a software engineer full time and I live by myself. I'm not very good with women (below average appearance :( and kissless dateless virgin) and I'm not a fan of loud clubs and bars (can't hear people, and I'm probably too unattractive to approach women there) I'm more of the indie/hipster chill type.. I like artsy stuff and culinary stuff. I feel like I'm invisible to women right now

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly... if you're meant to meet with someone it'll just happen.

The world is so big.

HUGE.

ANd you're only 22.

Lots of time to end up with someone.

I feel like I probably won't like anyone in University, so it'll probably be afterwards that I find someone.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly girls are everywhere. Adopt an attitude of dating wherever you go- the back, the post office, the store, anywhere! Be out and about, take public transportation, and be confident when talking to people! The best way to meet girls is in everyday life rather than online or something I think

• Go out and join clubs/cooking classes. Socialize in settings where it's possible to meet both other people and women.

• First off, you should stop destroying your own self confidence. Girls like confidence so you should work on that before searching for someone. Also you can try online dating, there is no shame to that. You'll find girls who are in the same boat as you.

• Start a new hobby. Start going to the gym or take a cooking class or just do something that gets you out in the world every day. Find something that gives you confidence. I recently started working out and I feel and look amazing. Plus I'm starting to meet people at my gym. I also find having a cute dog gets me a lot of attention. Get a puppy and girls will come up to you like no other.

• try using tinder