What is a good first date idea? Were both 17 btw?

Im asking out a girl I've been into for a while. I don't know where to ask her to tho, i dont want a cliché thing or anything too extravagant, but like a really chill environment and not a lot of pressure. Again we r both 17 so somewhere that we can get into lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go to the movies, at least not on yr first date.
    Go on a picnic with her, or just to a casual café. But what's even better is a fancy restaurant, I know you said nothing cliché but girls LOVE cliche.

Another option is if you take her to the mall and spend the whole day with her there. Buy her a lunch, then wander around the mall or do whatever she wants and buy her a necklace or something, but not too expensive.

Best option is the last one, but it takes a lot of courage to do it. hope I helped ;)

What Girls Said 5

• How about a picnic at the park and maybe some activity like kite-flying. Or you could just invite her to chill at Starbucks or the library or something slacker...

• Personally I've always been fascinated with drive in theaters. I think they're great for a first date because they're casual, but unlike actual movie theaters you can actually talk because you're in the privacy of you're own car. I find them very old school and just really cute in general! Hope it helps :) If not try something that involves her interests.

• Just go to a cafe, or a coffee shop, or something.

• Movies are always easy. If it is awkward there is always the movie as an excuse not to talk.

• maybe go to her favourte place or where you first met? or just your home anywhere that you both feel comfortable in.

What Guys Said 1

• burger kin :D