Why do you guys like to bite our lips?

Lips in da face I mean.

I was with this guy so he bite me, I liked it at the beggining but then it was so painful, I don't know why he did it so HARD, he totally hurted me. It was a turn on when he did it gentle, then it was painful.
He asked me to bite his lips too, I did but not as hard as he did. Does this turn you guys on? Biting and getting bited?
I think it's nice when you do it soft and sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather ask her first if she likes to have her lips bitten... if she doesn't like it y should I do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• They think it's sexy but are totally unaware of different people's pain thresholds. Tell him you don't like to be chomped but a nibble is nice.

• Well, he isn't my boyfriend lol He was just a random dude I met in a concert XD But I asked because he's not the first one who likes to bite

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Well yea, it's hot when it's done gently..

• I've never had someone do it to the point it's been unenjoyable because it's been that sore, I guess if it's just a little bit of pain it's still good.

• it feels good.