Ladies, do you let the man pick you up on a first date/hangout? Men, do you get mad or offended if they'd rather meet you there?

I'm supposed to go on a hnagout date thing and I told the guy I'd rather meet him, and he said if I was sure and I said yes. Later he said he'd pick me up, and I suggested another option where we could meet and I think he got upset/angry. Which kinda (really) pissed me off. He said "why am I being cautious of him", "we don't have to hangout if you don't want to". I'm just annoyed and wondering if i'm the problem or if he's being ugh.

• F: I let him pick me up
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • F: I meet them
    40% (4)0% (0)21% (4)Vote
  • F: If I've known them for a while, I'll let them pick me up.
    60% (6)0% (0)32% (6)Vote
  • M: Yes, I'd be upset/offended
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • M: Yes, I'd be upset/offended but would let it go and meet her there
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • M: No, I wouldn't be upset/offended
    0% (0)100% (9)47% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be upset or offended at all. I wouldn't want my sister to let a guy she doesn't know well pick her up so I completely understand where you're coming from. There's nothing wrong with being a little cautious.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I understand if we barely know each other and she rather just meet me at a place. Can never be to safe. Too many crazies out there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be offended at all. She doesn't know me that well and she wants to be cautious about the guys that knows where she lives

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be mad or offended to be honest. I like a girl that's independent

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd rather drive myself. Never know how the date might play out.

2|0
    0|0
  • I rather meet up until I get to know the person then I'll allow them to pick me up.

1|0
    0|0