Guys, how do I get a boyfriend in college?

I easily get guys at bars and what not. I dont want that anymore, im over my stage of wanting that. I want a real meaningful relationship, but the cute guys that im into aren't into relationships... Some of the guys that i hang out with aren't typically the guys to get into relationships. Recently (im a junior in college) more and more people are starting to be in relationships. Not to sound full of myself or anything but the guys are dating darastically uglier girls then them... thoughts on how i can show guys i want a relationship?

Its really hard because at bars guys just want a hookup and thats really the only place i meet guys

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Any place where people go to have fun such as a mall, park, festival, or somewhere that people go to improve themselves such as church, school, or an interest group are all good places. Go to these kinds of places and practice talking to everyone and making a connection with them on something. Maybe you really like their shirt, or you both like Korean food, or you both have a passion for helping fatherless children. Whatever it is, practice asking good questions and making a connection with people. Eventually you will find a guy you really like and who really likes you and you'll be able to make an instant connection with him because you've practiced making connections with other people 1000 times before.

What Guys Said 7

• You go to a place where people get drunk and look for a hook up... and expect to find a boyfriend?

Start by finding people who can socialize and have fun without the need to get drunk or party.

• In the college library or studying space, where lots of guys come to do their assignments, go and sit next to them or find an excuse to talk to them.

Guys are easy to talk to.

You're gonna have to prove you're more than just a body thought this time, because that's the only thing guys in bars care about. Your body.

• Go to the extracurricular activities and socialize.

• Look for a nice guy for real. I think that girls dont want relationships with me because im nice. It seems they always go for the bad boys. PM me I'll tell you a good place to go you might not like it but it's true!

• girls go where there vaginas take them. nice guys dont make their pussies tingle. you need to be badass if you want her pussy to tingle

• u can be a good guy and still be bad in the bed, have to give them the best of both worlds!!

• LOOK ONLINE

• The library is your best bet.

• You're too young to be tied down