Girls, why are some girls scared to talk to guys?

Why are some girls scared to have a conversation with a guy?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because a lot of girls have been treated poorly by a man and now are too afraid to actually start anything because they are not too optimistic about the outcome. Girls (and guys) can get messed with to the point where they may not think starting a conversation would be worth the time or effort and they're probably afraid of looking stupid.

There are a million thoughts running through a woman's mind when they are talking to a guy they really like so they might get scared just at the sight of the guy they like

What Girls Said 9

• Cause guys are scary and intimidating. 😛 Especially the hot ones.

• Sometimes it's because we like the guy in question or because we don't know what to talk about.
    For instance if you and your best friend are out and doing whatever guys do, and his girlfriend comes over and started talking to him.

He leaves and your alone with his girlfriend, that you don't know really well that would make it hard to start a Conversation!

• They feel nervous that they will say something stupid.

• I don't have a lot of guy friends so I never got comfortable talking to guys.

• Because rejection is always in a girls mind.

• I'm scared of rejection

• I can talk to a guy easily if I'm not attracted to him but if I am then I find it more difficult to talk & be myself as I'm nervous.

• Why are some guys scared to talk to girls?

They might be just shy or they might really like that guy so they're scared of what he is going to think.
    Or the guy is a creep