Girls, Street racer/gangster a turn off?

I'm a street racer and race on weekends I'm also technically a gangster but it's mostly the people I hang around my friends are dangerous and kind of trigger happy I'm im pretty chill I also have scars not sure if that's also a turn off but one above eye kind of on eyebrow the rest is on my body I'm a pretty calm dude I defend women would never harm one but don't see what's wrong with the life I'm living and wanted to see if it was aturn on or turn off

I have 3 roommates they're the trigger happy gangster I'm technically one by default i have a gun don't usually need it or anything just kind of there so I don't really try and be a gangster just the people I hang and live with are not sure if ladies would only want a relationship if I move out or and not near them or what but they are like family

15

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a turn off. I wouldn't date someone who chooses to put their life in that danger.

• Yeah I feel ya if I turn down a race or something I get labeled a coward or weak feels

• I would just like to know that the person I love is at least reasonably safe. Both of the things you mention would make me worry too much, which wouldn't be good for the relationship.

What Girls Said 14

• Street Racer not bad that's pretty cool. My husband use to Race and I love it
    Gangster that is a hard one...
    Hanging out with those kind of people that's a turn off because you will always have someone there it will never be alone time. And being a gangster can get you killed. That is a hard life your living.
    My sister is crazy enough to date a gangster and she just had a kid with him. He be out in the streets on and off. That is so scary I don't know how she does it. But I will tell you something that guy is a monster in the streets. But to me I see a respectable person. The most sweetest person and kind soul ever. I see why my sister fell in love with him. He is not the way people see him.

• Cholos are a turn off even though I have a thing for hispanic guys

• Street racer can actually be kind of attractive. Driving, in cases like that, can be sexy. Gangster not so sure... as long as you don't do/deal drugs and aren't running around killing people haha but I see nothing wrong with you having friends like that just as long as it would bring no harm to the girl you're with and you don't let them influence you. And as far as scars, I personally find them intriguing. :) Hope I helped.

• the street race part is ok, I was a part of that life when I was younger, the gangster thing I dated a guy like that, and wouldn't again. .

• I don't hang with criminals.

• Yo, you batman during the night to? That be dope

• To me it is. It just makes me think they make stupid decisions In life & I wouldn't want to deal with that.

• i'm in love with one ♡

• Love bad boys!!!

• Cool but I'm a pretty I'm a pretty big softy I give a good portion of race winnings to mom the rest to bills

• Gotta help the people that help you on life

• Intelligent girls dislike *boys* like you, because that's all you sound like... a silly boy.

• Ugh so much of a turn off

• Turn off...

• The street racing is fine.

• Big turn off!