WHY DON'T MEN HAVE STANDARDS?

I keep seeing theses posts by women about how they look, and men tend to say "yea you look good", even when they look like a complete dumpster fire. WHY?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree guys need to be more blunt and honest on this site too many ugly ugly girls getting a pass...

What Girls Said 4

• Dumpster fire lmfao

• haha well... i think most men just want sex and are willing to bang anything as long the woman is "decent"

• Men have higher standards then women

• Last time I checked everyone has their own definition of attractive. You think everyone thinks exactly like you? They don't.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't know, I've seen some women post pics here and the only positive feedback came from other females. The men were not responsive. Understandably. :)

• Because it's politer than saying "You look like the stuff I pull out of my bum fluff you piece of tuberculotic filth".

• Uhmm.. yeah. Some men have them. some don't.

• Cause you're supposed to feel lucky and privileged when a woman speaks to you, that's what everyone tells me anyway.

• If you nothing good to say then say nothing, but life is huge, you can not pretend that everyone likes the same things as you do, have you ever meet a beautiful person that dates a "dumpster fire" in the road? well here is the same.

• Few people share the same definition of attractiveness. And many men are trained to tell women they look good because it makes them feel good.

• Cause men are always horny with women its sad its disgusts me

• Men have standards: it's one of the reasons so many guys don't get laid.

• i have :D and look what it brought me. i´m 29 and never had a girlfriend...

• Preach !! This is why the majority of women's standards are so over the top. Guys are so thirsty and lame, they over praise and overrate very often. ESPECIALLY on here.

• Well, sometimes we just want to get laid. If that means we make girls who are a 6.5 feel like a ten, who cares.