I feel like girls won't date me?

I'm 22 I worked part time job and a full time job for 2 years I live with a friend who I pay 150 rent to (he doesn't mind also I can. Live at home for free) I haven't been to college yet cause I'm deciding what I want 2, do. I like writing and I want to be a illustrator. But I hear that not a good major. So I focus on my self and my art Like I got my body in shape and I been getting my art work together learning animation on my own. I wanna start my own illustration company like marval and DC. Anyway Get off the point. I feel like girl would think I don't have my life together.. But I feel like girla can't see my vision cause it not traditional one?

Advice guy?

What do you think

Thanks guys. You guys are all so nice and motivational

Most Helpful Guy

• Your fears are unfounded. So many girls would be interested in a guy like that.

An artistic guy tends to need an artistic girl. :)

When you say "an illustration company," do you mean you want to make comics? That is a tough line of work but start underground (not like you have a choice really) and go for it. Post them online. Build a following. It won't be easy but it would be rewarding.

If you mean you want to start a publishing house that's a very different story.

Good luck.

• I want the first one you said then the second one if I'm successful

• Good answer. It will be tough. I know a guy who's been trying for like 20 years. Good body of work, no compensation. That's not to say you shouldn't try, though.

I mean it when I say start underground. Get that shit out there. Use a pseudonym or some shit. Do some posters. Good luck. And hit me up with a link to your shit if/when you have some online. I'd like to see it.

• Really ok

What Girls Said 3

• Well it's good you have a plan you know? You're not some bum in your parents basement playing video games. I personally like guys who are smart and want to get a job. But in all seriousness I think girls would want to date you.

• You need to a girl whose life goal isn't traditional either

• you will find one!

What Guys Said 2

• Conficende dude, thats the most important and atractive thing ever, be confident about yourself, about your future about your job, thats the only thing that matters, but if you go with your face down and bad energies then no one wants to be with somone like that, even you dont want. Why dont you have a profile pic? is because you consider yourself not good looking? your face is what you got, you can't change that, but you can change many things! try to be confident and life will bring you shine.

• Just wait time will do try to catch girls staring at you and try talking to them