Would sex robots benefit men or women more?

I think they would benefit men more because women have little to no problems getting sex , they don't have to approach anyone, pay for dates, they also don't have to impress anyone to the extreme like men do. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aside from that whole pesky needing to procreate to create new life bit, I wonder actually how that would change the dynamic of the dating world/sex in our society if say there were life like robots for both genders (like in the movie A. I. where they could talk and listen like humans) that could really and truly as close as possible mimic sex with a human. How many men and women would just be like F, this real life stuff, I'm good, got my robot, no STDs or pregnancy to worry about, don't need a relationship, don't have to pay for anything (aside from robot maintenance of course). I think it would really be the final step in our evolution towards lack of any real human connections or relationships in the same way we now all sit in a room and everyone is one a phone or computer and may be talking to each other online, but not face to face even when sitting right next to each other.

What Girls Said 3

• Men definitely. I think women are more likely than men to get laid in reality so...

• lol... yeah. i agree with you...

• Omg. People need to learn how to interact with other humans

What Guys Said 4

• Obviously men. Maybe I can be an isexrobot and sync my iPhone with it as well. Can be my all in one entertainment bot.

• men obviously, because men are dealt with the chore of having to be assertive

• Sex robots would not benefit anyone.

• Not true. I could show you a MLP stuffed toy that guys are buying to have sex with.

• Oh, and this is helping them how? To replace those pesky and demanding flesh and blood people in their lives? If you cannot understand why "sex robots" would be detrimental to the mental and emotional health of the people using them, any explanation I give you will be beyond your grasp.

• Sex robots hmm good thought xD