I just turned 23 tody and I still live at home?

i can't even enjoy my birthday, i can't find a decent appartment and i just feel old... im a girl by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm a girl by the way"... are you just throwing yourself out there to see who will catch you? Just jump in my car and I'll take you to my mansion:) But no seriously, a lot of folks in the US today are still living with their parents because the nation is in a time of debt. Those notions of leaving the house at eighteen derive from the 1950's booming economic time period. That period is over and now our generation has to deal with the nation's war debt. Don't beat yourself up about it too much, have a little more patience.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah many people older than you still at home

• I lived with my parents until 29 but saved money to own and will flip to own another not too many years later. How u start ur life financially matters in my opinion.

• quit whining and be lucky you have a place to live for free. if you hate it so much get a job and move out. simple

• Well damn I livat home and I'm 22

• happy birthday chill up where were are in. do something decent or cut the cake with you own

• I doubt you're doing worse than me. :D

What Girls Said 4

• Happy birthday to you!!

• They're people way older than you still living home so don't worry. Same your money and find an awesome place!

• Time to leave the nest

And happy birthday!

• Jeez you sound miserable, ungrateful and needy.

Happy Birthday.