What age did you have your first kiss?

Also if you remember the ages you went to second and third base?

Most Helpful Girl

• First kiss: 19

2nd base: 19

3rd base: 20, and you?

• First kiss: 14
      Well I did the above waist stuff when I was 14 and below the waist 15. I think 3rd base is oral sex is so no 3rd base as yet.

• I personally dont like oral sex, its repulsive and gross :/ . Yeah I experienced that feelings buisness right after my first kiss. Deep, unshakable emotional attachment and weakness. But I am over it. Been there, done that

• Lol it's good that you got over it... strong girl!!.

I don't find oral gross, but I do enjoy sex more than oral. I do get why out would gross you out though lol

What Guys Said 5

• Ugh never had it

• when i was a just born baby :P

• at uhh,,.. 16

• 30+... AFTER getting married.

• I'm over here being [so far] very very much a virgin who has to admit: my first kiss, though it's happened, was neither pleasant or wished for on my part. It was my best friend [female] and we weren't ever even pretending to be romantic, she was just like
    I don't know I think she was TRYING to make me uncomfortable y'know
    like friends sometimes do but she maybe took it too far.

I'm not against kissing or any bases at all but still haven't found someone I'm legitimately attracted to. [who is also in a position to be in a relationship like me. Sadly, Adam Lambert does not count.] cx

• Even my first kiss was absoloutely disgusting gross. I still hate kisses. With anyone.

What Girls Said 3

• Haven't had my first real proper kiss w/ a guy.

• 12 (filler)

• I was 25 years of age