Why do some people not even have pic on a dating site?

It makes no sense as people are already wary of trusting people or even whether a pic is real. To have no pic clearly this person must know nobody will respond it's pointless them even being on there. An even when the no pic people message you it's like their profile is blank with not much info. It's like if that's how you portray yourself oh dear!

It's so bizarre and I get that they may be ugly but omg nobody would want to meet them or even talk if they don't have any clue of what they supposedly look like. Online dating is terrible in some ways. You get the guys who try be funny or cheesy with a Pervy line. Then you get someone who will say hey sexy that's a turn off right there leading with oh your hot it's not going to make a girl like you. I even had a guy say you got sex appeal. I cringed an he said he is an upfront person but that's not being upfront it's being too forward an full on too soon. Then you get the guys who are like 40-50 years old saying hi i used to respond to be polite but realise now it gives them a green light so I ignore but even then they say you ok or your hot bet you get lots of attention etc. It is just so annoying!

Then there's the guys who get butt hurt if you are nice to them but they realise your not into them. I see now it's a field of needy guys trying their luck time to remove profile

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Profiles with no pic and scanty details are usually Ghanaian or Nigerian scammers. I don't reply to any messages from no pic people. What are they trying to hide? Or are they just that lazy? In which case I probably wouldn't waste my time with them. From a male point of view one couldn't expect a girl to answer messages from guys with no picture or no info. It's a pretty tall ask

• Yeah I know also a guy writing an essay an leaving number there that's lazy and trying to rush whole process biggest turn off an its usually Africans who do it that's the last type of online men i forgot to mention 😔

• haha yeah I have had the epistle from the Nigerian scammers. Usually on an email trying to get me to message back on email or Skype. Not a cat in hell's chance of me doing that.. lol

• I never understood that either. ALL dating profiles with no pics get passed up on.

• It happens girls and a few times I've been pleasantly surprised

-Sometimes they do it so people they know dont notice them on a dating site
    -They dont want people judging based on how they look, so talk first then she will show you her picture if you are worthy

Lots of reasons

• Forget online dating... I'll show you the real world

• Probably there looking for people to kidnapp and rape maybe and there probably ugly

What Girls Said 2

• I would make it clear what my intentions are and put it in my profile, then you're more likely to attract more decent people

• It doesn't matter what's in your profile if you was on this site you would see where I am coming from my profile is good I took time on it made it clear age range I am looking an everything else

• I'm sorry to heat that :/
      If there are creeps there should be some nice guys out there too though?

• Probably cause they don't want someone to recognize them lol