Would my tall friend be unattractive to boys if she wore heels?

I'm at my best friend's house right now. We're both 14 (she's a day older!) and she's 5'6 while I'm 5'1. I know I'm lost case (too short) but I read boys don't like girls taller than them either. She bought 6 inch heels and in them she's 6'1. Would she be unattractive in heels?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not a lost case :) I'm like 5'2 and loads of guys think that that's really cute. First of all, I'm impressed that she can walk in 6 inch heels because I'm 19 and I'm still mastering flats and kitten heels :) I don't think that she'd be completely unattractive, though it might make guys a bit uncomfortable. I think that 5'6 is a great height without the heels. She should do what she wants though and wear the heels if she likes them, she should make sure she's happy rather than just do what she thinks is hottest :)

• I do hope I'll grow a little taller... I wore her heels and we were barely the same height.

• I got my period at 9... I blame McDonalds. She got it early this year.

• I don't trust my growth plates that much... but 5'3 would be enough for me, as tall as my mom. There are elementary school students taller than me.

What Guys Said 7

• My feelings
    Guys like girls that are shorter than them.
    6 inch heels look slutty, and harm the foot
    You are not a lost cause, short height is not a factor, I'm 6'4 and my favorite ex girlfriend is 4'11
    Height has little to do with a boy liking you or not.
    Personality will be the factor.

• 6 inch heels?(!) holy shit. why would she want to walk in footwear that boosts her up half a foot. but yeah I think that would just be.. blech...

• Nothing wrong with wearing heels

• Why 6 inch heels though... just wear a 3 inch ones since she's already a good height

• six inch heels sounds too much...

• 6'1 holy shit :p

• Being tall isn't a turnoff. Six inch heels is though

• Depends of the guy. I'm 6'5", so she wouldn't be taller than me. But most tall girls don't like really tall guys, so for the guys she likes, yes, it probably would be an issue.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm so done with this "you can't wear heels because you're tall topic" wth if she wants to wear those heels and she rocks them she should just do so!! I'm 5'9" and I wear 4-5 inch heels sometimes ans the best thing I've learned not to give a shit about any stupid guys opinion on my "false height" and since I've stopped caring I'm way happier honestly!

• I'm 5'8 and I wear heels. I love being one of the tallest people in a crowd. My man loves it too even though sometimes I can be slightly taller than him.

• No tell her to go for it!

• do what you want! Yes guys would probably look down on it like oh she's taller than me but if they can't see that it's because she's wearing 6 inch heels then you probably don't want to date this person anyway 😂 lol