Guy said "Thanks for coming tonight!!" with a smiley emoji, but never indicated if he had fun, did he have fun?

We went out and got some ice cream! After the date we made out and then he told me to text him when i got home! I did and said I had a great time and all he said was yea no problem! and then I said we should do it again sometime and he said Im going to be really busy next week so its going to be a while... and I said yeah no worries... at this point I was asuming he was like trying to let me down easy but then he said Well googdnight, Im going to try to get some sleep. Thanks for coming!!( with a smiley emoji). is he just trying to let me down easy or did he have fun to?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's no way of knowing but it seems like it.

What Guys Said 1

• Shit, I don't want to put it this way, but maybe he's trying to keep you in a friend zone area, but also don't keep your head down, maybe he's just a terrible texted, but then again, if someone wants to spend time with you they'll find time..

What Girls Said 3

• None of us have any insight into his mind, so there's no true way of knowing. Ask him whether he's up for it again, maybe?

• Im not sure but so far with my experiences, guys text me "i had fun" after the date. Personally, if i didn't had fun i wouldn't say it. Most possible text is "Thanks for tonight!"

• Wow... way too much excitement in this question for me Lol