Would a confident and dominant man agree to help with the housework?

I mean the type of guy girls on here claim to want in a relationship, confident in himself, dominant eager to take charge, 100% the one to wear the pants. Surely such a man wouldn't bother with house work? He wears the pants, she wears the apron.

(Guys: vote the way you think is most typical for women.)

• A sexy dominant man will still choose to do housework
  • A sexy dominant man won't do housework but I'd still choose him.
  • A sexy dominant man won't do housework so I'd rather an equal as a partner who is less confident/dominant.
  • See answers
Any girls have a view on this? (Or actual experience of this.)
Any girls have an opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are familiar with the concept you don't demand respect you earn it? You can call yourself dominant all day long but that doesn't mean you ARE dominant. To me you sound something more of a bully. If you want to be waited on hand and foot hire a maid.

To be the dominant partner you have to be trustworthy and honestly have your partners best interest in mind when making decisions. When you come from a place of doing and acting in the best interest of the two of you as a couple it only makes sense to take on certain responsibilities and helping out wherever needed to be efficient.

Dinner gets done quicker if you make it as a team, clean as you go and what not. It is also bonding time and time to talk about your days while getting something done. You should want to spend time with your partner and you sitting on your ass while she cooks for two hours then cleans afterwards leaves you no time to do that. The dominant partner probably takes the lead in the kitchen.

Unless you are prepared to make all the money, marry someone happy not to work and hire help for the kids if you have them then you are going to have to help out. The more important take away however is that even if you can and do it shouldn't be because you wear the pants and her the apron. This isn't a healthy way to think about a partnership. Never mind how it effects the women on your life it isn't healthy for you. Man or woman going through life with hatred, mistrust or strong misunderstandings about the opposite sex robs you of healthy rich life experience. Best

• I think you may have misunderstood me, I don't see myself as dominant or the type of guy who would be in charge in a relationship, I want an equal for a partner. I just get the impression girls are after the dominant types of guys and wondering if they've thought about the implications of that if they settle down with a guy like that.

What Girls Said 1

• i feel like in this day and age, the only time dominance would come into play would be in the bedroom. or somewhere else if you're feeling adventurous. you can be confident and wear pants while taking out the trash.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't mind helping, whatever it is, lending a helping hand is something I don't mind.

• Im a pretty dominant guy, but I was raised to take care of my self and clean up after myself. So i guess the answer to your question is yes. Upbringing plays a more important role

• Absolutely dude, but not many does

• Do you think they're less likely too then?