Guys, what do you call a girl, depending on how your feel about her?

Is there a difference between girls your call hot, cute, beautiful, gorgeous?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• of course.

hot means we mostly want to fuck you. it's about sex

beautiful means you're dating material (it's like the best compliment, it tops it all)

gorgeous... I never use that word. I feel like only other girls or beta faggots gawking at some girl would use it

What Guys Said 16

• Hot > Gorgeous > Beautiful > Cute > "You look fine / nice / good"

If I was blown away by someone, I'd probably call them hot. But I wouldn't say that to their face because some people are offended by that.
    If I was really amazed how someone looked but I couldn't say hot because that may too much for the person to hear, I'd use gorgeous.
    If I wanted to tell someone they were attractive I'd probably just say beautiful. Beautiful is also more elegant than a lot of words.
    Cute, on the other hand, is like the default word. It means someone looks good, but not like a "Wow" kind of way.

• These are merely terms us guys use when we get an instant reaction towards a attractive girl, but they are all equally compliments, x

• I would say hot and cute are different.

Hot= Aggressive. She smells like sex. She's gorgeous and she knows it and she's using it to get what she wants. They remind me of panthers.

Cute= Innocent. She doesn't need to do much, she's beautiful anyway. They remind me of kitties

• I never use "hot" to describe someone I actually like. "Hot" just means physically attractive.

I don't remember ever using the word "gorgeous," but I might have. It would probably be on the border between physical attraction/genuine attraction.

I would use "beautiful" to refer to the physical attraction of someone I have a romantic attraction to.

"Cute" is very hard to describe. It goes beyond physical attraction. When I say something is "cute," that someone or something is something that makes me feel good inside, a sort of warmth or glow that comes from seeing a "cute" someone or something. Not a sexual pleasure at all, more like a genuine (almost glee) delight at witnessing whatever it is. It can be a mannerism, action, or something else entirely. You never know what is going to be cute...

DISCLAIMER: These are my personal definitions. Although I think my definition of "hot" is universal, you should not apply these definitions of words to any other guy you know. :)

• There really isn't a difference, they are all terms of endearment.
    I have used all of your examples, when describing a special girl.

• Cute - if I'm not sure how she'll take me calling her gorgeous
    Gorgeous - if I'm confident she won't put up a bitch wall
    Beautiful - I don't use this word
    Hot - When talking to my boys about her.

• It goes from:
    Hot-->Cute-->Gorgeous-->Beautiful
    I only call girls I know really well and am close to beautiful.

• Beautiful > Gorgeous

• And not necessarily

• Do you have to be really into a girl to call her these things?

• @asker it's just about physical appearance. That doesn't mean we are not attracted but that doesn't mean we want to be with her either.

• I try to give her an special name that I will always use only for her, and that name depens on the person, after those things are not important because that special name will make the magic.

• I honestly compliment girls, but not often, I just show it to them that they are more valuable then just a pair set of words, though I do include them sometimes!

• Yes depending on how good, great, hot i think she is and ill tell them no matter if were just friends or dating

• A girl with my feelings?

• baddie > every complement

• Beautiful, gorgeous, tell her how pretty she is

• If a girl is somewhat pretty I will say she's cute. If she is attractive but I don't feel any chemistry with her, I will say she's hot or very pretty. If we connect and I am just in awe of her I will say she is gorgeous or very beautiful.

But each guy is different.

• Hot is attractive in a slutty way
    Cute is attractive in a youthful way
    Beautiful is attractive in a loving way
    Gorgeous is attractive in a she is too good for me way