Okay so a couple months ago I posted a question about how I had interest in another guy and my boyfriend was really upset. We are all better and don't talk about it and my feelings went away and everything was good. A few days ago I started thinking of the guy again. I even had a dream about him. I don't know what has gotten into me. Should I tell him? He said he wants to know but I don't know if there's a point in it. We've been together for almost two years. What's wrong with me? Is something wrong with me and my boyfriend and that's why I'm daydreaming about another guy? Am I bored? What's going on? What's wrong with me? I want my boyfriend. I love him.
- Tell him (details below)20% (1)60% (3)40% (4)Vote
- Don't tell him (details below)80% (4)40% (2)60% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
it seems to me that you need to re-commit yourself to your boyfriend. don't engage in flirtations with other boys unless you are ready to end a relationship otherwise you can lead yourself to the position you are in now where you are thinking about the other guy that gave you attention.
essentially you were tempted and that attention and temptation keeps coming back.
1. decide if your boyfriend is who you want to be with once and for all (and it has to be 100% how you feel about him not how he feels about you)
2. if you want to be with your boyfriend then don't tempt yourself with other guys
3. if you realize you want to pursue something else end it with your boyfriend ASAP0