Guys and flowers?

Guys and flowers?

Periodically I bring my boyfriend home flowers. It isn't often, but once in a blue moon I do. Do men actually like getting flowers? Or am I being too masculine?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• future girlfriend, I appreciate the thought, but please do not buy me flowers because this is the reality, appreciates flowers > sets them on table > only looks at them > eventually wilts > dies > something I have to now throw away.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer plants... like things that are living that I can water and grow and what not.

I'm not against receiving flowers I just prefer live ones I can keep

1|0
    0|0
  • " Do men actually like getting flowers?"
    We don't want flowers. A sandwich will suffice however.

1|1
    0|0
  • Flowers in my opinion, perfectly matches women's mindset because it's all about feelings.
    --> It doesn't matter if it's expensive for something that's gonna deteriorate by next week, it doesn't matter it's actually useless practically speaking. Because it looks good, and it smells good...

But your boyfriend is not a woman.
    We like stuff that are useful. Who cares if it looks good etc. Usefulness first. Why do you think so many guys love having a garage full of tools?

Long story short, we couldn't care less about flowers.
    Don't spend money on this. Make me a sandwich instead, like one other person here, so funnily and cleverly said. :)
    A sandwich is cheaper, quicker to make, and makes us happier.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds endearing

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course we love it.. partly because it's so RARE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually think it's supercool and would love a girl to buy me flowers because it's breaking the stereotypical roles. Also, they would make me think of her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, nope. It's obviously very sweet of you to bring him anything but then flowers isn't the thing guys really like. Something like cooking dishes is something that'll throw a smile on his face. Even baked cookies or cakes would do though...
    Happy to help!

0|0
    0|0
    • I do those things every day though. I just wanted to do something a little extra that wasn't too pricey. Saw the arrangement at the grocery store when I was picking up stuff to make dinner and thought "aw why not

• Oh definitely ^^.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, men do not like or appreciate flowers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• aw ur adorable. nah girl, keep doin ur thang. guys secretly find flowers adorable, dont lie y'all :P

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao it's supposed to be the other way around.

Buy him food instead. Or cute teddy bears.

0|0
    0|0