Wearing the color red attracts the opposite sex, Do you agree to this?

I have red that wearing the color red Attracts the opposite sex & Makes them relate to love to that person aswell as making them "Sexier" Do you agree? Science says it does !

• Yes, Red is a sexy color, Something about that color Grrrrrrrr ;)
  • I don't think red is sexy color nor it makes the opposite gender more attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• It has been scientifically proven that bright colors like red are just instinctively attractive to animals of all sorts. In many species, males know when a female is fertile because of some part of her body becoming a bright color. Most male birds are colored very vibrantly while females are more dull and neutral because females are the ones that choose their mates and it's the males' jobs to "impress" the females.

I voted B because of the way you worded the poll and the fact that I don't find red any more appealing than most other colors. So that's just my personal opinion rather than what's actually fact.

• Thanks!

• To be honest, I was not trying to blame anyone. I was just feigning my incapacity to resist to women's charms 😉

• @JuicyBrain don't know what to tell you then

What Girls Said 7

• yes it does attracts a lot. red color is super sexy

• Well, it's a scientific fact.

• it is proven since the day i met my fiance i was wearing a floral red dress and yes it scientific research that its true

• It is deep inside our nature to like the colour red, some people still feel attracted, others lost it during evolution. Learned this in biology class

• XD science is wrong then! I saw some doodoo ass wearing red and did not think of anything hahaha

• Well it is a fact that red is easier to spot, thats why car insurance is higher on red cars.

• I'm not sure if women are attracted to men in red... cause I'm not. But there are studies that suggests red on women attractd guys. And also with animals like the fact that female baboons and chimpanzees, for example, redden when nearing ovulation, sending a sexual signal designed to attract males

What Guys Said 7

• I think purple and blue are better, although definitely not green.

• "I don't think red is sexy color nor it makes the opposite gender more attractive"
    Yes, that sums up exactly what I think of the colour red. I in fact dislike that colour so much that if I had 5 girls to pick from and one of them wore red, I would most likely not pick that person no matter how attractive and nice she would be.

It's very unattractive to me for some reason and I actually like grey more. just don't ask why, I have no idea, so I voted B.

• looks good on WOMEN... not men

• Nope wearing a red shirt does not attract the ladies anymore than the other collors. I should know I have worn a red shirt most of my life. However they do seem to like the warm royal blue shirts more though.

• No dude its the black xD

• Black is used as a last resort, good looking but u still want to go with bright colors before black

• Girls and guys who say they don't, are lying. by the way, it's my fav. Color

• Nope, you're the only one lying here. I actually think grey is a very sexy and attractive color. I almost hate the color red, it only looks good on cars.

• Red and Blue colours are really eye catching