I'm not happy with anyone I am dating?

In the past couple months I have been putting myself out there and dated and talked to many new guys. This is new for me since I never really dated before. For some reason though I have not been happy with anyone I have been with so far. I don't know if they are just not the right one for me or if I am the problem. I will admit there is another guy I do still have feelings for. Do you think maybe that is one reason why I can't seem to enjoy anyone I am dating? I don't know how else to get over him besides exposing myself to new people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think first you have to take care of the feelings with the other guy. And also you have to put more time into knowing a person before commiting to a date. It's easier that way

What Guys Said 2

• try making some new friends and then go on dates with them

• guess yeah... since u have feelings for one guy, maybe u find others 2nd best

What Girls Said 1

• Don't date for a while since you haven't been over with this other guy you like.