Ladies would you act this way if another girl jumped on your boyfriend after not seeing him for 2 years?

Last night me and my girlfriend were walking my dog, we sat on a bench just to talk a bit and then we were going to set off, after like a minute i hear my name being yelled out and this i turn around and this girl who i havn't seen for 2 year just jumps into my arms lol. Before my girlfriend me and this girl were great friends and i think we liked each other but i don't like her now, she is just a friend. Anyways so i introduced my girlfriend and the other girl was a bit awakward since she didn't know the girl beside me was my girlfriend.

When she left my girlfriend got a bit and told me that she doesn't want other girls jumping on me and that she was a bit mad i held on to her for more than 3 seconds. I exaplined to her we're friends and i havn't seen her in 2 years... then my girlfriend just walked off with my doggy lol.

Woud you girls be mad or no? ALso this is our first kinda small argument and somehow i want to make it up to her but I don't know how, i don;t want to see her mad.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to see something like that. But I don't think you did anything wrong. You introduced her as your girlfriend and explained the situation. You and the girl also didn't have a sexual history. Jealousy is healthy but it sounds as though she was overreacting a bit. Maybe contact the girl again and mention that the jump made your girlfriend uncomfortable. And ask her to refrain from anything like that in the future because you love and respect your girlfriend and don't want to upset her. Then mention that to your girlfriend. Say "honey I love and respect you a whole lot and never want to make you upset or uncomfortable. I talked to what's her name about it and she won't jump on me ever again. When you tell her be sure to keep it light. Try not to get defensive.. Then politely request that the next time your girlfriend sees you that she jumps in your arms.

• oh this is good. i will do what you said. Thanks. I mean the girl who jumped on my is good looking and she is the type to wear "revealing" clothing, I don't know if that was it, but yeah, i forgot to mention that. But i will do what you said.

• No problem. I hope it works out for you. I understand. My ex boyfriend had a friend like that. Used to drive me crazy. And same thing nothing ever happened between them. She moved far away so when she'd visit home it was infrequent and seemed as though all plans stopped to make time for her. Which (hindsight is 20-20) is perfectly normal and should be okay, but I'd just get so jealous. Finally after snapping he had to tell her to be les affectionate because it upset me. It wasn't that she liked him, she was touchy with everyone, just that kind of person. While I should have been more understanding I always appreciated that he respected me enough to tell her to cool it around him. It made me feel like an important priority instead of a jealous mental case

• yeah like this girl is very touchy too. I didn't tell my girlfriend this, but back two years ago, i was shy (still am to this day), but she would back her ass into me "by mistake", and like do flirty things really. She's a great girl but she has a new boyfriend like every year. I can see how my girlfriend would be either a bit jealous or something like that. I will tell this other girl to not jump on me.

What Girls Said 8

• Nah, I wouldn't but it also depends on how she treats me.
    I'm the type that jumps on people and I have jumped on my guy friends when their girlfriend is there, but if I find out the girl their with is their S. O I'll hug her too and introduce myself.

• i'll tell her that i don't like the other girl, etc... Yeah you are like the other girl that jumped on me, she is a very friendly girl and is that type.

• Man I'd be pissed she walked off with my dog if I were you.

• ha, i have no prob with her walking off with my dog.

• i guess i'll tell her she is my #1 priority and tell the other girl not to jump on me.

• Hmm id be mad maybe she could tell there was thise unknown feelings.. and to be honest think of it from her perspective if she did that to someone else in front of u how would you feel?

• Well if she jumped on another dude, i would be a little mad, i would want an explanation and that is it really.

• yeah, i'll make sure my girlfriend knows she's #1 in my heart and i'll love her on the worst and greatest days.

• Just show her you love her. Best thing to do. Sometimes men forget us women can be little over thinkers lol concerning if our partners care the same amount lol. Jus both love eachother and be happy

• no I would not be mad, I would do the same thing if I saw a male friend after two years and my boyfriend was walking next to me...

• ohh... alright

• but hey, women are complicated, she is prop not mad, even if she thinks so, she is just jeleous i think, or maybe even insecure. It only means she wants you :) but, I advice you, if she stays, or is ''mad'' say sorry , cuddle her, be nice etc. or dont you choice hahah

• she is ok with it now. i told her that she is a friend and that is all. i hugged her and spent the whole night with her.

• she shouldn't get mad that's immature because you can't decide the actions of other people that girl hugged you you did not soo from my experience i don't mind when my fiance runs in to his ex fuck buddies because he brags about me :)

• hm, ok. I guess i will tell my girlfriend that the other girl isn't as pretty as she is and i will always love her no matter what

• your a case of hopeless romantic i hope haha she is too good luck ;)

• she is too :) thanks.

• No, friends are precious, who cares if she jumps on you as long as you don't have anything between you two.

• i'll tell her that i don't like the other girl, etc...

• Yeah id be pretty pissed lol

• i'll tell her that i don't like the other girl, etc... would you stay mad or no?

• I definitely don't think she should be mad at you, it's not like you asked for this other girl to jump on you...

• i'll do what the other girl here said on the comments.

What Guys Said 4

• it wasn't yer fault bro but hers... didn't she know she's yer gf?

• Lolol, Just let her know, you have guy friends right? Then say i have friends that are girls too, Then say "I love you" And i promise it won't happen again, Be like " If a girl is gonna jump on me I'd drop her babe lol

• Keep the dog, ditch the broad.

• Sounds like your average girl