Girls, Does the Random guy have to do this or not?

You meet a Random guy for the first time and find him sexually attractive because of his looks.

When you look at him, he makes eye- contact back at you, but DOESN'T SMILE.

Would that be a complete turn-off and you won't be interested in him?

• Not a Turn-off ( I will still be interested in him )
    44% (8)
  • Slightly a turn-off ( I will lose sexual attraction with him )
    50% (9)
  • Complete turn-off ( Not interested in him anymore)
    6% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I would still be interested and would probably find it sexy. The only thing I'd worry about is that he doesn't like me back so he does have to have a certain look in his eyes that I know he's interedted.

• Thanks :) You would be interested, but if he doesn't smile and looks nervous/tensed what would you do?

• Thank you so much for your help :) I just want to say you are so naturally Gorgeous !! I love your smile ;)

Thanks again :)

• Awh thanks so much😊 you are very welcome, if you ever have more questions you can always message me. Good luck with your girls ;)

What Girls Said 3

• It wouldn't make me loose attraction but in my head I'd be saying "you sodding prick"

• haha :p Thanks by the way !! So would you approach him or wait for him to smile?

• I wouldn't aproachable him if he didn't smile at me. I probably wouldn't even look back

• Would you consider it creepy even though you fancy him?

• It's not a turn off, but it would make me think that he's not really interested.

• Thanks :) So would you wait for him to approach you or walk away?

• I would not approach a guy who couldn't even smile at me to let me know that he's interested. I would walk away if I had no reason to stay wherever i was.

• Thanks :)

• I wouldn't give him the time of day

• Thanks :) So you won't be interested at all , even though you are attracted to him at first?