If a man tells you that he can either be your boyfriend or fwbs but nothing in the middle, would you drop him?

In the middle being platonic friends

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. sounds like an ass

• I agree! I don't like the all or nothing attitude.

• You sound well spoken. I am sure you are a smart and capable young woman. I am sure you can do better.

• thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• so wot's in da middle x-actly?

• What if you want him to be one of those two things?

• I don't do fwbs and am not looking for a boyfriend

• Then he's already made the choice for you.

• Not trying to be dense here, but what would be in the middle of that?

• It means you will either have sexual relationship of some kind or nothing. He's not interested in a platonic relationship.

If you want a sexual relationship with him, committed or not, then choose one or the other. If you only wanted to be friends, drop him.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly that's kind of confusing, because isn't friends with benefits the middle ground in most cases? Lol I mean, the only thing I can think is that he doesn't want to be "just friends". friends with benefits have sex, and so do bf/gf. So, my assumption is that he wants to be able to have sex. While I understand that it's a natural urge for men, he makes it seem as though that's all he wants, which is not ok.

• Um. There's nothing in the middle? And surely it depends how you see them - if you are attracted to them and you want a relationship then boom you win. If you just want to be friends then I wouldn't "drop them" I would just distance myself so he knew I didn't see him romantically.

• mmmm i want to answer you but i don't understand your question can you please told me what do you mean using the school English i'm not a native speaker so i didn't undersatnd