Guys, how do you handle rejection? Do the players take it personally?

Personally I have a hard time approaching women because I find rejection really unpleasant, But are the so called players out there successful with women most of the time or have they developed a thicker skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, players don't take it personally because they understand that getting women is a numbers game. Approach X number of women, get Y rejections, get Z acceptances. It's simply a matter of approaching enough women to get a Z.

That's the thing most men just don't do. They approach one women every two years, cry about it, never develop any level of courage or ability to handle basic life skills, then wonder why they can't get a woman.

If you want a girlfriend, seriously, you can get a good candidate within a week. Approach 10 women a day for a week, you'll get a handful of dates setup (say, 3 or 4), and of those dates, one of them may workout. If not, rinse and repeat.

What Girls Said 1

• Many guys don't experience it because they don't fucking express their feelings.
    The players' egos get temporarily affected.

What Guys Said 3

• There are no shortcuts; the only way to get used to rejection is to go through it enough times that you are numb to it.

Also, a BIG and HUGE mistake guys make, is getting emotionally invested in the girl BEFORE making a move, thus making the rejection hurt MORE, for a girl that ISN'T HIS AT ALL!

If u sit back and re-read that last sentence, you will see how idiotic that is, yet too many dudes make the same mistake repeatedly.

• I wouldn't say I'm a player (so probably my advise wouldn't matter to you) but I don't take rejection personally. It is how it's supposed to me, I've seen the most alpha, famous and popular guy get rejected so I know for a fact that there is no man alive in this world who hasn't been rejected at least once. If someone wants to he can challenge me.

• I don't know I've learned not to think about the rejections for 2 reasons 1. Even if I was taller and better looking I'd still get rejected by some cuz not everyonea into the same thing 2. Its more about the numbers where a few might reject you another one won't :p