By this phrase what do you think it means?

"Of course yes, it could be, let me see and I let you know".

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a simple sequence:

1 - "Of course, yes": hell yeah, I liked this, I want to go out with her.
    2 - "it could be": on a second thought, I need to check out if I'm free and it is possible to go.
    3 - "let me see": I will check it out asap because these are two different events and I don't want to screw it because of my schedule.
    4 - "and I let you know": I will tell you if both will really be possible, or just one of these, or none at all.

Men are simple. ;)

• That phrase was said by a guy after a lady asked him this: "When can we see each other to celebrate it (his bday)? Movies and dinner, it could be next week if you agree on it. This phrase was said yesterday but the date can be possible for next week the reason the lady said it could be net week.

• Well let me have fun debunking the guy´ñs message and now taking a closer look I see how important is the punctuation here because some phrases or word can mean one thing if they have the proper punctuation while others may mean other things with the wrong one. The guy told me: Of course it could be... let me see and I let you know. between Of course and it could be there is no commas it would have read differently if there was a comma between Of course and it could be and the meaning could change

• Yep. I think we just have dissected the whole phrase into its bits. :D

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• WTF? It means they have to think or check on something and then they let you know. It's pretty self explanatory.

• I know it self explanatory but what if that phrase is said by a guy whom a girl just asked him that they can go out for movies and dinner next week.

• That phrase was said by a guy after a lady asked her this: "When can we see each other to celebrate it? Movies and dinner, it could be next week if you agree on it.

• I have NO idea lol

• What was said before that?

• He found it a good idea and is going to check when he'd have time for celebration.
      He'll let her know when he found a date that works for him