I really just need reassurance? How do I cope :( ?

I was with my boyfriend for four years. Or it would be four years on July 5th. We have two kids together. We had many plans and dreams together for a better future not only for ourselves but our babies as well. I put up with a lot. He cheated. Was somewhat emotionally abusive. Relied on marajuana to get him through the days and spent lots of our money on it. We have called it off a few times in the past but always found our way back to each other. We just called things off a week ago during a fight but made it official yesterday. He left today and took our kids for the weekend where I work night shifts and don't have a sitter. I'm so torn right now. I'm not in love with him anymore and haven't been since our break up before this one. He was always quick to leave and it pushed me away. Though I was always very quick to take him back. I can't keep doing this. I know he is going to pop back into my life. Its to the point where I don't know if I take him back for myself or for the kids anymore. I just need some reassuring words. I don't think I'm strong enough to turn him down when he comes back but it effects me deeply every time. I'm so torn up. I just don't know if I can get through it alone :(

What Guys Said 1

• he's a bad role model for your kids... think about them... if you need a shoulder to cry on I can help if you want it

What Girls Said 0