OMG, do you #suckatdating?

So there is a girl I went out with who was on her cellphone at all times.

She was shocked when I didn't want to see her again and asked to split the bill

Gee, I wonder why, stupid cellphone-girl? You #suckatdating

Share your #suckatdating gripes!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy for 2 years who was constantly on his phone. I mean the guy couldn't live without it. If it died... He would plug it in to charge... Not two minutes later it was off the charger and in his hands. I should have known from the first date that it would be disastrous. First off it's just plain rude and second of all it make you feel like they are totally disinterested in having a normal conversation with you. Oh, and during meals... The worst. Especially at a high end restaurant. It's almost embarrassing. You sit and wonder what other diners are thinking as they watch a pretty girl sit there alone while this guy is more interested in his phone than he is in her.
    Never again!

Most Helpful Guy

• This one girl that was a year younger than me really expected me to give her another chance when she chose her ex over me *she got dumped twice by him now and not together anymore lol*

• lolz, that's classic. smfh

What Girls Said 2

• No way I #suckatdating I'm the bomb. com

• People are way too glued to their phones these days. My boyfriend use to do this whenever we went out. But each time he was on his phone, I would take out mine and be on it longer. He learned not to be on his phone

• Kudos to your tactics. I may adopt that in the future.

What Guys Said 2

• I can't suck at dating if I'm not dating atm!

• Whahah no man