What is the rudest thing someone has ever done on a date with you?

For me, it was a long time ago when a guy asked to join him for a drink at a pub and shortly after we got there, he turned to talk to a group of people (guys and girls) at the next table. He actually then swirled around to face them. I figured, "Oh okay, so he's a really social, friendly guy," giving him the benefit of the doubt. It became evident that I was the last thing of importance when he then pulled his chair right over and joined them. I left and he never even watched me leave.

What's something rude someone has done to you on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was meeting a guy downtown for an evening but the day of the weather forecasted storms so I suggested we change locations. Downtown usually involves lots of walking, it is impossible to get cabs in a downpour and the venues will kick you out at closing into the pouring rain.

He dismissed my concern as being scared of a little rain only for us to get caught under an overhand during a sideways rain pour. I had to pay a cab to take us 3 blocks to our cars.

It was more his dismissive attitude that was rude but then also letting me pay for the cab. Point- don't like men who dismiss a woman's opinion and or concern no matter how valid. He consistently did both and somehow thought the date went well.

What Guys Said 6

• Wow. That's incredibly harsh. Worst for me? Telling me the relationship was over at Subway. I mean, really? You couldn't muster the effort to tell me at home? Subway somehow superpowered you?

• Bruh I got broken up by text.

• Text is better than Subway.

• Over 3 years. I never saw it coming and still feel like an idiot to this day. I can't blame her entirely. It was both our faults. I made a list of 10 things I did wrong. I wrote it all down so I wouldn't forget how stupid I was, and so I'd never be so stupid again. The rules are the rules. It may seem silly, but I learn from what I've done, or what I didn't do.

• Wow, that guy was very rude to you. If he was on a date with you his focus should have been on you not other people and to do it the way he did made it even worse. Anyway I have never been on a date but I know I would get annoyed if a girl constantly was texting while on a date with me unless she had a good reason. If she had a sick family member she had to check up on for example then I would be accepting of it and tell her it is fine I don't mind but if she was just having a random conversation about not much with one of her female friends I would be annoyed.

• WOW THATS BAD!!! i am sorry that happened to you

I think the worst thing ever happened to me, is when i asked a waiter what mahi mahi was, and my date called me an idiot... i felt very disrespected, so i left a $50 dollar bill on the table and walked out on the girl, she tried catching up but i wanted nothing to do with her

ended up takin the train by myself, no one is gonna disrespect me like that

• Never been to a date, but a friend of a friend once literally stole food from my plate when we were dining at our common friend's house.
    My friend hasn't spoken to her since.

• Me: Don't say that, I love who you are.
    Her: That makes one of us.

At first I thought that was really rude but then i realized she meant that she hates herself and not me XD.

• I had a ex girlfriend pull out her phone and start texting an ex boyfriend of hers. I almost left right there

What Girls Said 1

• Oh I went the movies with this jackass who didn't even let me choose the movie. It was his way or the highway. Never went on a date with him again!