Which of these people would be the most undateable?

• Someone who thinks his/her specific chosen version of christianity is totally different from all the others, and that its the only true religeon, and he/she was constantly trying to convert you...
  • Someone who thinks Lord of the Rings is real...
  • A self-worshipping narcissist...
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Other:
    Mostly a serial killer, a killer, a rapist, a pedophile, a psychopath, a sociopath...

Then C and then A...

The B one I can actually live with quite comfortably. Haha =)

• All of them. I don't think I could stand to be in their presence for longer than a minute...

But C would be the worst. I can't stand cockiness/arrogance. It makes me want to bring a bat to their heads while the other two I could try and tune out.

• OMG! Lord of the Rings isn't real? I chose the narcissist. If you have ever been around one, you want to run far! I run into a bunch of religious zealots who want to argue religion. I'd rather worship God than argue and tell others they are wrong, but that's just me♡

• I can't stand religious zealots. Luckily, they can't stand me either.

• I'll go with D for Other as in none of the above.

A isn't that bad but it's your life and decscion/religion so that CSB get pretty agrivsting and probably won't work.

B real as in like aliens are/can be real or do they actually think they're and everyone else is in Lord of the Rings? If it's the first one I wouldn't care let him use his imagination or believe what he wants to. If it's the second one he's pretty messed up in the head so no.

C I definitely don't want someone that's obsessed with their self and can't go a second without looking in the mirror, complimenting their self, or making a conversation about them.

• Holy shit, those are all horrible but I think I'll go with... A.
    B isn't that bad, though. I mean, so many people believe God is real :P

• these are all pretty bad but i'd have to go with self-worshipping narcissist

• A and C are basically the same thing.

• A would be the most annoying, especially the constant converting part. Then C, you can only be around a narcissist for so long before you start to think about killing them. Then B, delusional, but not annoying.

• Wanted to go with ALL of those :/

What Guys Said 13

• A and C are the same person, so there's no choosing between them. To me, Christian dogma (resurrection, trinity, etc.) and LotR are equally real so I would have to go with B as the most dateable. Unless the person never stopped talking about LotR. Boring.

• I want to date a girl who think lord of the rings is real

it would be soo funny 😂

• It's a close battle between A and C. I could handle B because there are many times I wish LOTR was real... except without Mordor and Sauron the deceiver.

• I'd say A, I have to deal with these people on a constant basis. They're known as "Baptists".

• Wow OK way to have fucking bias and an agenda in your polls.

Reported

• I'm an atheist so A, C is a close second and I don't care about B

• Definitely option E man

• C for me because I think I can break down the other two towards reason. But c is too difficult.

• A. The converter machine

• Hanging out with B sounds like fun man, what are you talking about? XD

• It's impossible to beat a Muslim cause you don't become Muslim until you know it's the truth.

• I'm all of those...

• A girl that is easy is not datable. Just use for sex and then move on. And never never get married to any girl in the United States. Go overseas and find a girl that does not have sex with every guy and girl she meets. A girl that has a moral compass. A girl that did not grow up taking mind altering medications. A girl that is a lady. Not a tatted up pierced HO.