Girls, Do you touch random dudes you like OR don't like?

When you meet a random dude the first time and only know him for a couple of minutes... ...

Do you touch his arm, shoulder, thigh or hair if you find him sexually attractive or not sexually attractive?

Vote an option please. Thanks.

• I NEVER touch random dudes I just met.
    71% (27)
  • I TOUCH random dudes I just met , but I am NOT sexually attracted to them.
    11% (4)
  • I TOUCH random dudes I just met and I am sexually attracted to them.
    18% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Hellz yea
    Filler

• Thanks :) So where do you usually touch them?

• I have.. In clubs

• How do girls touch a guy they fancy vs a guy they only see as a friend?

What Girls Said 10

• When I go to parties or concerts and my friends introduce me to somebody, most of the times I end up making out with a stranger, and yeah, I'm sexually attracted to them
    In concerts you just go "hey" "hey" "what's your name" "hdhhhshdh" "oh cool, I'm hshdgdghd" and then make out, not hard at all.

• Thanks :) How is it different when you touch a guy you fancy compared to a guy you see as a friend?

• Well, when you touch someone you like is in a very sexual way, because you want more than friendship. When you touch a friend you do it nicely, friendly...

• sorry... How would you touch a guy in a sexual way and how would you touch a guy in a friendly way? Examples please?

• Nope, I don't touch anybody I don't know at least fairly well, and I don't want them touching me.

• I never touch them, even if I find them attractive. I don't touch anyone and I don't like when they touch me.

• I don't touch people I don't know and prefer not to be touched by strangers or new acquaintances.

• I like my personal space and I'm not a touchy-feely person. So, unless I know the guy and feel attracted to him, I won't touch him with any romantic implications.

• Thanks :) How do you touch a guy you fancy and how do you touch a guy you see as a friend?

• Well, I'm a little more cautious about stuff like that. With the guy I'm currently dating, I gave him a warm goodbye hug at the end of our third date. Sure he isn't big on PDA himself, but the fact is he didn't push physical contact and respected my space. Since we had no intentional contact prior, the hug was my way of showing that I trusted and appreciated him.

My playful touching with the ones I used to have was misinterpreted as flirting, and it either got weird with them trying to initiate romantic physical contact, or if they were in relationships, their girlfriends would get jealous (even if I had known the guy prior to them dating and my behavior hadn't changed) so I had to be careful. Sad to say I don't really have any guy friends anymore.

• we do that to be flirty.

• maybe touch their arm I don't hug just anybody

• cool :)

• My friend touches random guys she's attracted to I don't.

• Thanks :) Where does she usually touch if she's attracted?

• Welcome. She'll either touch there hair, arms, or abs.

• Thanks :)

• I am a genuinely a very shy person so when I meet someone new, I stick close to the people I know very well. I still smile at the new dudes and talk a little but I don't touch them like eww. I don't know where they've been..

• I don't touch strangers.

• no, i am pretty tight up at the beginning, i have to know him better to open up. even if he is smoking hot i would need more time