National Cheater Registry?

After the pathetic display in this thread, someone floated the idea of a web site where records could be kept of people who have a history of cheating on their significant others - sort of a CARFAX of dating, but you couldn't get yourself listed without proof. Have you ever wished something like this was around?

• Yes
  • Yeah, but it wouldn't be right to. Privacy and all that.
  • No
  • I'd be listed there...

Most Helpful Guy

• It'll be awesome to know if that person has cheated so that you could avoid, but it isn't morally right, it'll be a violation of their privacy.
    But isn't there a site that's similar to this? I know there's a website who's concept is pretty similar, but I don't remember its name.

What Girls Said 3

• Show me the HOEFAX lol
    images.cdn.bigcartel.com/.../178.JPG

• Thats really creepy ad weird its also an invasion of privacy.

• There are several sites like this but you don't need proof. So anyone of your exes (or anyone who just doesn't like you) can go on there and anonymously write anything they want about you, and you can't do anything to stop them!

What Guys Said 2

• That's just fucked. It would be so insanely abused that it wouldn't even be useful.

• The whole idea was that there would need to be proof for someone to be listed, but yeah, this would be a huge issue.

• Given the figures on how many people cheat, it would be easier to list the ones who dont.