Why do I feel bored fast when it comes to dating?

Im seeing multiple guys at a time (only started this year) and after going out for quite a dates, i got tired of repeating myself to them. Im tired answering the same questions all the time.

what should i do about it? Is there something i need to change for me not to feel bored fast? Im a Sagittarius and one notable trait of Sagittarians is they love freedom.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol... Must be a trait too of the Gemini here, dear... I often have felt and Feel... The same way.
    I feel that with your 'Multiple guys at a time,' you just have not found the Right guy for you.
    With dating and maybe looking for mating with Mr. Right, there hopefully will come one day when you will be so intrigued that Boredom will become a fling thing of the past.
    For now, just be as interested in what they have to say as you can For.. Any man.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a Sagittarius as well and I think you just found boring people or you're just boring/holding yourself back because you should be able to make conversations easily with people

• Maybe you are right. haven't really found someone so interesting. But how will i move forward/meet new people if i am not in the mood for it 😑

• Then don't force it, It comes naturally and little bit of effort

• Have a typed out list and get them to fill in the questions and on the back is the information about you so you don't have to keep repeating yourself I'm Sagi as well and I know what you mean I get bored with the same old same old all the time

• It sounds like you just want sex. You should get yourself a fuck buddy.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe because they're more than one guy? If its just one guy u would be interested in thin and thinking about him and u would. Prepare yourself for him, but maybe when they r more than one u just get tired of the whole thing? Like u said the same questions all the time, etc

I don't know exactly why since I have no experience. 😁 but I think its like what I said , what do u think? :)

• I get what you mean. But dating is knowing what you really want in a guy and dating multiple guys can help you decide on that. I've come to like one of my dates but seems its not gonna work out.

• i think you should stop dating now, coz your tired of it already, and you don't have feelings for them. if you have feelings, you would feel happier and won't feel tired

can you also help me here? thank you
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1560476-is-he-still-interested-in-me-how-can-i-let-him-know-that-i-ve