Guys, do you really want IT?

Why is it that every guy who texts me only wants nudes? Do guys actually want a relationship or just something to lust over? (IT=relationship)

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't judge every guy the same way, those are hormonal 14 year old boys who are just figuring out the world of sex.

So no, don't expect a relationship from them.

What Guys Said 20

• I do not desire "nudes." I always have felt that if it isn't a full relationship (and not lusting), it is just going to leave me feeling empty in the long run and it will just be more difficult for me to connect emotionally for the future.

• Some do, some don't. If a guy's only purpose to text you is to get nudes instead of getting to know, then no, he doesn't want a relationship.

• I would want a relationship.
    Collecting pics serves no purpose.
    There are plenty of pics on the internet if you want to see naked girls.
    Guys that ask for nudes have no class.
    It also shows no respect for you.
    Ignore/block them.

• I personally do care about IT. Sure I'm a bit younger, but I would rather be in a committed IT than sex and go. That's just me though. Most guys my age are in it for the nudes. Maybe I'm just weird for thinking that. Whatever.

• Relationship? they're 14 yo boys...

• they want to know what they're 'getting into'. If you want a man to like you for who you are, don't send him nudes until after you've been together a while. That's IF. If you don't care why he likes you... do whatever gets you laid.

• Younger guys and guys on the internet mostly just want nudes. Some of us are decent but we're not the ones that message every chick on here so...

• maybe u have too stop talk with the badboys... with the guys u find hot and start talking with the nice guys... just maybe...

• I want someone who is simultaneously my best friend. and also someone who turns me on sexually.

• I have absolutely no desire for nudes. Even in a relationship. I want to make the girl feel special, not just a porn magazine. I want a long lasting relationship where her personality is good, not that she's the hottest girl around.

• I think you are talking to boys, not guys or "MEN" Lol

• Yes. i do want a relationship but i am just young so i am gonna wait a couple more years...

• Bc most boys your age are immature punks

• i want relationship and nudes :) hehe

• I thought that IT was Information Technology but it seems that I've been living a sheltered life.

• Maybe because they hate clothes and are nudists?

• No we jus want sum fun sometime

• I want a relationship but sometimes hormones take over and I just want sex

• Word must have gotten out, that you do (send nudes)

• Some guys want a relationship but most just wanna see you naked.. They have a crush on you but after they see you naked the crush kinda dies out abit. I happens all the time.

• Hbut thts the thing.. I dont do nudes so they will never get to see me naked...