Guys, how will you act if you and a girl like each other but she can't get over of her ex? Would you wait for her or you just get her out of you life?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wait, but try to help her get over the ex.
    He is an ex for a reason.

What Guys Said 13

• Girls who fail to move on from a finished relationship are classed as damaged goods and often stay that way for a while, so its probably best to move on and let her deal with her trauma, but I would never want her out of my life, just not in it in a way of a relationship, x

• so would you be happy if she contact you again after a month later? In a whole month we didn't contact each other

• so even she wants to come back to you, you won't accept her?

• Its not as easy as that. The last time we would of spoke would of been when she was still wrapped up in an ex, so for a relationship to develop again where there's feelings that make this possible, then unfortunately, we would need to establish that those feelings for her ex are gone and the ones we had for each other are still there, if you get what I mean, x

• I'm moving on, like any normal person should.
    Why would I dedicate myself and my time to someone who can't do the same?

• what if after a month later, she told you that she's already over her past and want to be with you?

• yeah a month is indeed too short and quite suspicious. then how long do you think I should contact you?

• There is no ideal time for someone to get over someone, all I know is I won't wait for her.

• Nope I won't wait for her to get over him... in fact I would never even date a girl who just got out of a relationship with her ex...

I don't want to be cheated on or dumped for her ex.. hell no...

I rather be single... or date a girl who has no past baggage...

• I don't know I would be a little heart broken and suspicious if she is felt over her ex out not

• yeh I know it will be suspicious, I'm heart broken as well. Why you will be heart broken? you won't feel happy that she wants to come back?

• Girl can't get over her ex= Red Alert!
    I get her out of my life because she will not get over him. She will instead cheat on me. I learned it the hard way. Leave something back before you move forward.

• what if, after a month later, she told you that she's already over her past and want to be with you?

• In other words, what I meant is that the smallest hint that you're not ver your ex, will force your guy to leave you.
      Wether you say something to him, or he finds out that you keep pictures or even keep contact with your ex.
      You can say that you want to be with me as much as you like. Maybe I##l give it a shot. But the slightest hint will make me to break it off. And I say again, I learned it the hard way.

• Yeah that's true. But he never give judgements while I'm talking about my past. He asked about it but no comments. So I thought he doesn't care about my past.. it's not my fault right? If he cares, why he didn't tell me..

• Of course I won't wait. Waiting is a fool's game. I may still end up with her but I'm not waiting.

• if after one month without contacting, she suddenly contact you back, how would you react?

• Depends on whether I'm still interested.

• yah goo point..

my case is, after I texted him, he replied back and sounds caring with a lot of smiling faces, but didn't say anything to ask me out. After that I said I still own him a gift, he didn't reply back yet, it's been half a day already. Do you think he's still interested?

• Well, I would wait for her, and better yet, distract her from her ex by trying even harder to get with her as a way to keep her focused on me and not on that other dude...

• Get her out of my life. Instead of thinking about someone she has, she's thinking about someone she had..

• I'd wait for a while (like 6 or so months unless someone else amazing comes along).

• how are you gonna wait? what if she contact you after one month?

• I know, but different story here. In my case is like, he found out that I'm kind of self destruction and didn't care other people's opinion, sad all day etc, these all made him sad, so in the end it was he who kept distance with me on purpose. Although he liked me a lot, he thought I'm complicated, I heard he said that once a time when I was drunk

• Oh, well yeah, that changes things. Express interest in him then. Tell him that you are trying to change and that you want to spend time with him.

• I'd fuck a slut instead.

• I will be on my way :)

• on your way to her home? lol

• If she's over with past i will think about that

• if it was you, then how should I tell you that can make you happy? What should I say to let you know that I'm really missing you and I'm already get over my past? Thank you so much my dear

• I'd wait but not forever.

• how to wait? if she contact you in a month, how will you reply?

• If she is the one trying to get over her ex then in many ways she is the one in the driving seat. Waiting would mean getting on with my life. She runs the risk that I might meet someone else, in which case I'd obviously be honest with her. Work and hobbies would quite likely keep me busy though.

If she made contact in a month I think I'd be quite encouraged. My reply would depend on what she had contacted me with but I hope I'd be positive.

• I would help her, that's what I do if I love so much. If I don't, I would leave.

• your a young kid :)

• no dear, I didn't mean age. I mean, an old guy, when he got a lot of experience he would knew that if you get involved with her, you have a high chance to get hurt

• leave her, not think about her.