I still want her. what to do?

There used to be this girl in my class who I really liked. She was of that funny/sweet/bad jokes kind who was friends with everyone. I personally liked her a lot.
A long fight with another friend (also her friend) compelled me to behave very weird. I literally ended up cramping the girl I wanted. Her parents don't like me, neither does she. We're in different schools now, and we don't really talk. We've often met at parties. She does come and say Hi and also hugs me but that is because she doesn't want to act rude.
it's been two years since we've talked officially, though like i mentioned that we have met at parties.
Is there a way I can get a person with who I've behaved weird and also cramped to be my friend again. I fear saying hi to her on facebook, because I don't think she likes me. However she is one of those who can't ever say that out of her own mouth
please help!
I live in the UK currently, and in the same city as her. and I'm in high school (not the same one as her)

Guys, I'm sorry I didn't mention, but I already confessed to her when we were in the same class. but I only confessed, not asked out. I still think it's the thing that ruined everything

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her.

What Girls Said 3

• If I'm you, I'll just confess right away to her, bc if you thinks that she doesn't like you, what's the harm of admitting you like her? The worse scenario will only be her finding you more weird. And if you're lucky, she might actually like you.

• Thanks, though I had already confessed long back

• Two years is a long while. You can at least give it a shot by talking to her in person. Maybe small talks first, see how she reacts, body language. Who knows, maybe she thinks of you differently now, or has didn't really think of you as weird.

• thats horrible, but i think that if you keep trying to talk to her and be really sweet when you guys talk, that things will work out. let your emotions show, thats one of the bigger things girls like, if a guy can show emotion around the person they like, it shows the other person that they actually care and its not just a joke.

i dont know for sure if this will help but you can always try!

• Thanks, I'm going to try

What Guys Said 2

• Just tell her bro; the worst she can really say is that she doesn't feel the same way about you

• I already did that buddy, long back.

• Just be straight up with her and apologize for acting the way you did, and say you want to talk again