Does he deserve to be yelled at?!

i called this guy after months of talking and saying we liked communicating and saying hi to each other and him telling my friend I don't say hi to him you know the whole flirting back and forth "idk if she or he likes me" type thing so when I called it was restricted because that's how my house phone is so he didn't know it was me and then when I told him it was he goes "no its not call me on ur real number" and so I called him back on the restricted and he goes "call me later bye" so I text him on my phone to ask when he can talk and he doesn't respond! so am I wrong to want to tell him off becuase he has called me rude before for ignoring him at school but then he goes and acts like this!

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like he isn't interested, if he was he would talk. though, don't yell at him, ignore him (that always gets guys interested)

• Well I don't care if he's interested or not...im the one not interested and nah I'm just gonna ask him why he treats me like that no more games I'm done with this fool

• Sounds like he's a jerk. If anything, you should just leave him. But don't yell at him, because that brings you down to his level.

What Girls Said 0