Guys, would you date someone that is into the darker style?

I wonder if guys would date/have a relationship with a chick that dresses in corsets, dresses, chunky, knee high heels, wears darker makeup, etc. She likes gaming and being goofy.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Like a goth maybe? I definitely would

What Guys Said 15

• I dated a goth chick when I was in junior high. We were two totally different people but we respected rach other. We dated for like 4 months before we decided to just be friends. But she was a really big sweetheart. Then I moved away and never saw her again

• Never judge a book by its cover.

• 0|0
  • Yeah ! You sound interesting !

• Yes
    serve it up

• OMG that is so hot. Especially corseting. I love a woman in a corset and a dress.

• well obviously lots of men do. either that, or there are a lot of women who are giving up dating just so they can wear funky clothes, right?

• Absolutely. Simple as that.

• awsome we can goof around together and video games, best day every ! :D

• Many have a darker side that they embrace. To some it is simply a part of their life.

• I'm pretty sure some guy at some comic or game shop will settle for you.

• I did once. It was fantastic!

• i 'd just try to get to know her better

• That sounds incredibly attractive and wonderful. I would definitely date a girl like that

• Oh, yeah, def.

• Then again, I could go complete opposite too, I just love girls in general