Girls, How and where, do you touch a guy?

When you meet a Random guy for the first time, how and where would you touch him if you ONLY see him as a friend?
Also, how and where would you touch him if you FANCY him?

What in your opinion is the difference?

Thanks, girls.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if i am interested in him, weather i think about it or not, i might put my hand on his shoulder (s) or arms, make an excuse to touch or run my hands through his hair, but i no matter what i am gentle with my hands if i like him.

I have a guy friend and i push him around, shoving him but i would be more comfortable touching him anywhere because i would be messing with him. I would he more rough with my hands.

But i really would rather have the guy touch me, because i need a lot to warm up to people and might be afraid to touc anyone at first.

• Thanks :) So basically the difference is in if you touch lightly or rough... I like your opinion ;)

• Thanks 😄😄😄 happy to help! May i ask where or how you would touch?

• I would lightly touch a girl usually on the arm or lightly brush against her hair. It's quite subtle to not come off as creepy, but girls reciprocate it well ;)

What Girls Said 7

• The only time I've ever really touched someone I just met is in a bar. First of all if I'm not interested in a guy I honestly don't touch them. To me , touching is flirty and that could give the wrong idea. However if I am interested in someone and we are flirting I typically touch there arms (bicep) or there shoulders. Both of those to me convey flirting :)

• Thanks :) That was very informative !! Would you quickly touch their bicep or shoulder or hold the touch ?

• Thanks I try :) depends on how long we've known each other or how heavy the flirting is. If we were just casually flirting it would be quick but if I was trying to make it obvious I was flirting heavily , I would hold it for a while.

• Thanks again :)

• I probably wouldn't touch a dude I had just met, regardless of how I felt about him.

• Thanks :) But how would you touch IF you did it?

• No. I don't have time to coddle such people.

• cool ;)

• I'd probably hug him either way. But if it's my first time meeting him and I didn't fancy him that would be the extent of the consious touching. If I liked him I'd make sure to brush against him or touch his arm when we talked or "accidentally" reach for the same thing at the same time and end up touching hands.

• If i met a random guy for the first time, Maybe handshake or a light hug.

• Thanks :) Do you give a light hug when you fancy the random guy?

• i do not touch random people

• cool :)

• I don't touch people I just met for the first time. They could've just touched dog poop for all I know... same goes for if I fancy him..

• Where I'm from it's just a cheek kiss regardless

• Thanks :) That sounds cool ;)

• I don't know a single girl who touches random dudes she just met regardless of whether she was attracted to him or not.

• Thanks :) But it happens to me often. I just don't know if it's friendly or not?

• Is it possible that she brushed against you on accident and you mistook that for diliberate touching?

• they actually put their hand on my thigh and hold it for a good 5 or 6 seconds !