Whats your definition of YOUR IDEAL GUY?

ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY!

I feel like guys are being "IDEAL" Here Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Intelligent, direct, clear, practical, curious (skeptical and likes learning), independent minded, loving, kind, bit goofy/funny, protective, doesn't let anyone mess with him, somewhat nagging/controlling but only for my own good not out of insecurity, energetic, wise, collected, has agency in this world as a man- some work that makes him feel proud of himself, that makes him feel valuable and competent.
    Large overall body, average/good weight muscle ratio, blonde hair, green/black eyes and 6'1.

• That's a lot girl 😂

• @Jessica__ He said IDEAL. So I had to be as precise as possible. Of course I don't expect all of these. :/

What Girls Said 18

• Someone kind is pretty important first of all. I'm not really into douchebags, so he has to be nice. Good with kids and good with animals would be great. Smart isn't really important, just has to be interesting enough to challenge me and not bore me. I like to laugh so we should share the same sense of humour. He should probably be more decisive than me because I like making plans and I stretch them out so long that I never actually act on them. We shouldn't share every opinion and we shouldn't have everything the same, but we should be pretty similar.

Physically, I'd like him to be about 5'8 or 5'9. I don't like muscles, so that's not going to work for me. Good hair is really important. I love brown eyes so my perfect guy would have those.

• OMG thanks for this question. Okay so this is gonna be long,,

~ dark hair (not long hair but I do like high hair)
    ~ green or grey eyes
    ~tall
    ~ no tattoos
    ~ no smoking or drugs
    ~ I like a strong guy but not one that goes to the gym so like broad shoulders and a bit chubby :p a bit of a six pack is okay though but not a must
    ~ I like it when guys have nice masculine hands
    ~ smart
    ~funny/sarcastic
    ~sophisticated
    ~he teases me
    ~he doesn't have to be nice just to me and little kids and old people and animals but he can be a bit arrogant and a teeny bit mean lol
    ~he doesn't hate foreigners or anything he doesn't know, God I hate that
    ~ good kisser
    ~sweet and gentle with me while he is quite rough with others (not too rough but you know what I mean)

Okay so I hope you enjoyed my answer😊

Oh and I love it when he wears a suit and tie

• I don't have an ideal guy. I'm attracted to many types of guys, both looks and personality wise.

• I want him to be a real nice guy. I could never be with someone who hates people based on religion, gender, sexual orientation...
    It is necessary that we share the same pov on important matters like how to raise kids
    He has to be smart enough to challenge me.

I needs to admire the guy I'm with. Be it because he's a hard worker and isn't afraid to do so, because he's really intelligent, because he's extremely respectful...

And he has to have brown/black hair. 90% of my past relationship had brown/black hair. I found them more attractive.

• Someone who shares the same values as me and who isn't just my boyfriend/husband but becomes my best friend too. A guy who has as much love to give as i do 😃

• ideal guy?
    okay... intelligent, witty, good looking, 6'6" tall, 32 years old, skinny, manbun hairdo, doctor or lawyer or at least engineer, stable career, balanced, loving family and absolutely worships the ground I step on... do you think I am asking for too much here?

• I want a guy who is like Harvey Specter at work, like uncle jesse at home and like Jax Teller in bed. Is that too much to ask?

And yes I watch a lot of TV

• They're smart (umm smart guys). They're nice and funny. They care about the planet and about helping people. They'd like history and science. They're adventurous and curious.
    Yup that's about it.

• Intelligent, good sense of humor, kind, respectful, someone who is like my best friend. Has common interest. Then good looks are a bonus.

• pretty face, cute, sweet, shy, sensitive ♡

• but you're too cute already, that's not the good combination for both to look cute ;)

• Chris Pratt.
    That is all.

• Nice and artistic is all I ask for.

• someone who cares about me and someone who will repect me and make me feel that i am loved and special is the most important :D but smart, good looking , some skills in bed and rich won't hurt you know!

• Tall
    Handsome
    Big
    Manly

• Eminem or Garrett hedlund

• Tall, ovwe 6 foot

• I still don't know exactly what I want. I haven't dated enough to know

I want him to
    -not be into social media. I don't want a guy glued to his phone.
    -be faithful. This is incredibly hard to find. A guy who won't cheat
    - not laugh when I hurt myself accidentally, but rather try to kiss my boo boo.
    -not be cheap. I'm not saying be rich or pay for everything, but I had a guy who made me pay for everything. I felt so used. He never wanted to split anything.
    - want him to call me. I hate texting.
    - want him to genuinely enjoy my company and not just use me for sex

• Sweet, caring, loyal. Interested in me and my feelings, life. Funny, shares some of my interests. Will do things with me even if ots not necessarily his thing and ill do it to. Supportive. Got a job, can at least help pay bills. Loves and what's kids. Taller than me. (I'm 5 feet so not am issue) doesn't mind traveling sometimes...

What Guys Said 3

• Attractive and likeable who likes me back and actually shows it both emotionally and physically. But I am not into males. The same rule would apply, though.

• means The one who suits you

• Hot Tall rich gentlemanly and sexy all at the same time. Yes women are insane.