I'm not happy? I m really not happy?

i'm a 23 year young woman who still lives at home (i still go to school) but my hometown is making me miserable. My ''friends'' are unreliable, and never want to anything fun, im TIRED of asking them to do something fun or plan an adventure with me. I feel so depressed i dont even want to make new friendships because im just so sad. I m getting my drivers license at the moment and its going well so far but it cost me about 2500 euro's which is like 2000 dolllar and thats a lot of money.. thats why i still live at home, but something inside me always wants to enjoy life and meet new people who also enjoy life,,, i dont have family around and i just feel like im wasting my life. How can i change? should i just move out to a new town as a young woman? isn't that dangerous?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit! That's a lot of money. O. O

I know how you feel. It sucks having to put anything and interesting on hold because of saving up enough money to do those things. I can't give you much advice on it since I don't live in Europe so I have no clue how somethings work there. :(

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you need a start over and move somewhere?

What Girls Said 1

• Try to see if you can make some more friends in your hometown, but if you decide its not working out, then go and explore other places to live where you might enjoy your life better.. Best of Luck!!