Guys, Guys with Brothers would date same girl?

Please Read Before Answering.

So guys would date (go steady ) with a girl that your brother had dated? If so or not then why?
AND would it make a difference if they HAD or HAD NOT had sex?

And also what would you think if a girl you dated wanted to date your brother? would you be mad at your brother if they did, would you hate the girl? pleasae explain

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be tricky, but if the feelings for eachother were genuine then I don't think either party would be able to do much about it, because if those feelings were there, then I don't think either would care what others thought. I know I would trust how I felt about her regardless of her past, x

What Guys Said 12

• Hell no. The only way if they are getting married. She be a slut to me if she did that. I see it as spiteful. And he be no brother of mines anymore for Even pursuing it.
    It sounds fucked up but at one point I loved this girl. For a certain amount of time and u are going to days her nah.

Now if it just some girl I went on a date with once or twice. Or a one night stand then cool.
    Like I said the only way if they get married and have kids. It has to be true love.

• Personally I would not mind about anything because the future is more important than the past. But I know most people doesn't think like me

• having had my 2 younger brothers go through this, i can honestly say its a bad idea. My youngest brother (lets call him chris) was seeing a girl, and when they split up she started seeing my second youngest brother (we'll call him matt)

naturally chris thought she left him for matt. my brothers still werent speaking for a long time after she and matt split up. They talk now, and everything is fine, but it almost ripped the family apart

• Absolutely not

• Hello, explain why please?

• Because I wouldn't cross that line with my friend and I definitely wouldn't do that with my own blood

• Only if my brother KNEW that I had feelings for the girl, but decided to go after her anyway just to spite me. Because if he couldn't give a fuck about how I felt, why should I give a fuck about how he feels?

• I might consider dating her if they dated very briefly and it wasn't recent.
    No way if they had sex.
    I might be frustrated but I wouldn't hate them, its not like they planned it.

• NO WTF, i'd knock his ass out

• Why not? If brother one was done, and brother two doesn't mind being in second... what's the problem?

• That's what i would think but I suppose some guys might have a problem with it.. and if you never had sex I think that lessens the 'wrongness' factor

• No ! why because its a bro code

• No, hell no

• no, but i'd bang her.

• Most likely no