What do you do if someone you really like is getting engaged to someone else for the 2nd time in 5 months?

I've been talking to this girl for like 6 weeks now. She is really beautiful. We have a lot in common and we have been hanging out a lot. But she just met this guy 2 weeks ago and is already engaged to him. I was stunned, she said I thought we were just friends, but I told her I want a actual relationship. She is engaged for the 2nd time in 5 months to another guy because the previous dumped her because she had a miscarriage. I thought she was interested in me but she talks to guys behind my back and gets engaged to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would assume the person is really screwed up and I'd move on and find someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• If she's already engaged there's not much you can do except move on :/ sounds like she led you on too, she isn't worth it.

• She isn't worth it. If she says she just wants to be friends she just wants to be friends. Plus, she's engaged. You can't do anything about that. She's boy crazy if you ask me.

What Guys Said 1