I think I'm doing the right thing?

I've been seeing this guy for a year now, we have had our ups and downs, he works a lot and so do I. We both had long relationships right from high school. He was with the mother of his children for 20 years and I was with my ex husband and father of my children for 17, he's dated several women after they split up, he was with the mother of his children for 20 years and I was with my ex husband and father of my children for 17, he's dated several women after they split up, he says that since the split on the only woman that he's ever considered being in a relationship with is me, recently we had a huge fight because I found out he was still talking to an ex over the phone, they had not seen each other, I confirmed that myself, it pisses me off because he knows this girl wants to be with him and I feel he's leading her on, right after that fiasco I blocked him and didn't speak to him, but I've had this girl calling me telling me how much she loves him and wants to be with him... I finally unblocked him to see if we could have an adult conversation and he feels he did nothing wrong because he wasn't seeing her and we're not committed, He wants to continue this relationship without a commitment, we do things together as a couple, but he doesn't want to label the relationship I refuse to and I have stopped talking to him and sleeping with him and doing everything that used to do, I just can't understand how you can be with somebody for a year and not know whether you want to commit to that person or not. He tell me that I'm a wonderful woman and that any man would be lucky to have me and that's why he's not letting me go. He won't stop calling or texting. He gets upset with me and tells me I can't walk out of his life. He shows up at my house. What the hell am I going to do? I just don't see giving him a chance because I don't think it will change. I rather walk away with my dignity. Anyone out there ever go through this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you're doing the right thing for sure; you gotta look out for yourself you know?

• Yes! I know... I feel like I wasted my time.

What Guys Said 1

• Multiple times. Sucks every time. But you're doing the right thing for your kids.

What Girls Said 1

• You're dojng the right thing.