Guys, I think my boyfriend is two faced or I could be wrong.. What is the real meaning?

My boyfriend tells me to loose my belly fat bc he is into fit girls.. Fine that is his point of view.. But the funny part is he is following this girl on instagram and she is in a bathing suit.. On the beach which shows boobs.. Legs.. And the funny part is she has a bit of belly too and he liked her pic.. isn't this ironic.. Weird and stupid? ... Or even crazy? ... What is he saying or doing.. Is he be[ng two faced in his point of view? ...

When i askked him hyptetically.. If he saw another girl that had a belly would he gag or not.. And he changed the subject...

9

Most Helpful Guy

• uh the biggest issue here is that you allow him to objectify you and tell you how you should be rather than loving you for you. if he wants a girl with certain physical traits than he should date that type of girl. if he is going to date you he needs to be in it because he likes you inside and out.

my honest feeling is that you shouldn't even bother trying to please guy. move on to someone better

• Sure, but working on your health hurts no one, either.

• i think so. he's put you in a no win spot. either you prove to him, by his standards, that you are worth him but that no way to exist in a relationship

• I agree with u now he goes work out for uself.. Miracle?

What Guys Said 8

• He just wants you to be as hot as possible so that other guys will be envious of him. It's an insecurity/ego thing. He's still attracted to you, but he knows "fit" girls are generally seen as the most attractive by society, so that's what he wants you to be.

• I get that n now he says just like u.. The sydden change... Is a miracle

• Well, I see that he's only following her on the instagram, nothing to worry about and actually a lot of guys and girls do it (?). I don't think you should be worried about a "Picture Girl" from instagram and stop making so much fuss about it. He might changed the subject because he might have feel uncomfortable with your questions in mind?

• I think he may have smelled that that question could not end well at all.

• @Asker You See :D

• Yes working on it ;)

• Following someone doesn't mean anything... it could be a follow for follow or something like that... :)

• She is not following bk

• He just wants what he hasn't got if you had a flat stomach he'd move onto something else and you would be forever trying to please him.

• Thats what it seems... But when i asked him would he date another girl who had a belly or not or jyst gag... He changed the topic.. So ironic... I think he shud b happy what he has...

• People are stupid some are just never happy you could change every part of your body and then he'd ask to change your personality.
      try telling him you will join a gym "yeah you could be right I could tone up you should too six packs are so hot lookbatvthis guy"

• Well i did tell him [ joined the gym and he says he does not see results.. Its funny though i tell him he doesn't match my checklist a body like the rock n he says idc... for me its a two way street but i find him weird bc he will call non fit and liked a girls pic on instagram that had a belly almost like mine except hers is a bit less n he changed the subject so i did tell him. its ironic how he is molding me to fit his list but he does otherwise... weird!!! ..

• There are way to many fat people in the US. Women weigh 30 pounds more on average today than the did 50 years ago in the US. So, lose the weight and you will not have to worry about it or dump him and date a guy that is into fat chicks.

• dump him! he's a lying manipulator, and nobody got time for that!

• Drop him like a bad habit. You deserve better that that.

• wow i mean i think it's still reasonable to ask you to lose a bit weight IF that's his preference but if he's doing it to jerk you around and control you, and it not because he likes fitter girls, then i'd say dump him, he's a control freak and it's not gonna become any better